Sunday, March 31, 2013

GUNUNG DATUK: SCHOOL HOLIDAY EDITION

It was one-week school holiday. So, I planned a simple hiking trip for my two sons. On the 26th March 2013 we went to Gunung Datuk, Rembau. It was a great trip for both of them since this is their first time joining me for a hiking trip.

Pit stop at R&R Rembia for a breakfast

Bakso for energy
Since it was on weekday, there were not many people going up. A group from KL joined us since it was their first trip there. The trip was easy for both of the boys except during the last part where they had to climb the ladder to the peak. Anyway, they enjoyed the trip.

On top of Gunung Datuk

Muhammad Zaid

Muhammad Ubaidullah

Easy...hehe

Next trip??

The three of us
I need to plan more easy trips like this for my boys. They enjoyed it very much. Congratulations Along & Angah!!

Next trip in mind:

1. Bukit Saga
2. Bukit Broga & G. Tok Wan
3. .....
4. .....


1 comment: